SignCUBE, which is an electronic signature application, Can be used with applications. MSignCUBE is also available for mobile devices. msigncub A; Mobile signature server, Turkcell, Avea, Vodafone can work with. In addition, it provides access to the system with a mobile signature and the signing of one or more documents.
An electronic or digital signature is not different in nature from a wet signature on a piece of paper with a pen. In other words, they will have the same result in legal care. The only difference between them is that one is on paper and the other is in electronic form. According to the Electronic Signature Law dated January 15, 2004 and numbered 5070, the secure electronic signature provided by the authorized Electronic Certificate Service Providers gives the same legal result as the hand-held signature. The signature we use in many transactions has some consequences. The signature affirms that the text under which it is signed is read, understood, as well as the identity of the person who has confirmed it, that many responsibilities attributed to him are accepted and legally attached to it. In short, the signature indicates that every result of the document being received is accepted. This document may be a letter, instruction, check, bond, contract, application form or any other similar document. The fact that these documents are different does not remove the nature of the signature. Any document approved by signature is closed to all kinds of discussions.
- Signature creation and signature verification approved by the Public Certification Center in international standards
- Fully integrated with SGB.Net Electronic Document Management System or working alone, easy integration with corporate applications
- Window Presentation Foundation (WPF) technology
- Application wizard type interfaces
- Signed document or documents in the file system can not open the timeline
- With ClickOnce technology, intelligent installation via WEB and operation via WEB, automatic update
- Tübitak Electronic Certification Sub-Structure (ESYA) software development library
- Can be used with all Certificates of Qualified Electronic Certificate (NES) type
- All signature types
- Serial, parallel and discrete signature
- Bulk paper signing
- Compatible with all manufacturer certifications
- The e-signature created in accordance with the law provides a legal basis for the approval process performed on the computer or electronic environment.
- Remove the paper from the center. It provides quick access to sent data, reducing printing, paper, mailing and archiving costs.
- It confirms that the information or data sent by a user is definitely sent by that person. In short, it guarantees that it is not sent by someone else. Therefore, the likelihood of being imitated as in the classical sign also ceases to exist. The sender can not claim that he has not sent or received the receiver.